I commute on a daily basis -up to 250km / 156 miles daily- and as an inhabitant of The Netherlands ending up in a traffic jam is a very likely thing, for this reason I'd like to see the following specifications:
* radar assisted cruise control (braking and accelerating at all speeds and stop/follow in low speed stop and go traffic.
* Regen braking is adjustable in 3 or 4 settings from off to very heavy braking.
* high power single phase AC (7.4kW) for home charging and DC chargeport for emergency charging. Remember, The Netherlands is not very sunny and it can rain for long periods of time. Also, I use an AC Zappi charger (https://myenergi.com/product/zappi/) which can use 100% green energy to charge the battery, indicating you'd want to make full use of your solar panels on the house to charge the car during the daytime. When you own several BEV's you may not have the luxury of having several chargeports or have only place for one vehicle (like me) on the driveway and for this reason I'd need to move the car to charge the second BEV, in this case a Kia e-Niro.
* remote controlled vehicle heater with programmable times, akin to Sievers Parking Heater app to melt the snow and ice off the windscreen and to defrost the car on the inside. See http://www.standheizungsapp.de/ for the supplier. It is like the Webasto app but much better.
* heated and ventilated seats. Heated steering wheel.
* wheel motor in all three wheels for superb traction in slippery conditions
* audio system upgradable with a good DSP amplifier and high quality speakers to enjoy lossless Flac music
* Cupholders for thermos flasks (I drink loads of tea!)
In a nutshell: I want a warm car where I can enjoy my tea whilst listening to high quality sound.
Let me know your thoughts on these specifications.
I'll come back on these points if I forgot something and I'll edit.