I love that these are cameras for the side mirrors, but this raises a few questions:
1) What's the range on the camera movement? I personally enjoy eliminating blind spots with proper placement, but you'd be amazed how many OEM's don't allow this by limiting the passenger side mirror too much to be effective. Here's an example of what I mean:
2) Will the side mirrors lower when you go into reverse on the four-door model? Can that be an adjustable option? I normally just see passenger side however parking lots have curbs on both sides so I never understood why it's strictly designed for parallel parking most of the time. Three wheel model obviously has no need and is better to not lower if anything.
3) What adjustment points exist for the seat? Are these motorized or manual?
4) If motorized, how many presets can exist?
5) I'm a two-foot driver (one on gas, one on brake), is the seat set up in a way that this driving style is still comfortable? I've had cars give me leg pain from biting into my hamstrings when driving this way.
6) What storage areas exist in the cabin? Cupholders, center console, sunglasses, etc.?
7) Is the glovebox large enough to hold full-size papers without bending? Service history etc.
Few extra questions:
8) What's the target cost for the three-wheel model? I've seen figures between $20k ane $40k so it's hard to keep track.
9) How has Covid impacted timeline and cost?
Been eyeballing this car ever since the Popular Mechanics article, I was in high school then and always wanted one. So glad to see it's happening! Can't wait!