1. A car with 600 to 800 miles per charge.
- (preferably with some battery life reserved for emergencies. Assuming I'm stranded some far distance away from a city or town.) I'll have battery devoted for me to use for emergency tasks like charging my phone (to call for help). or keeping me warm at night with an electric blanket (since the heat pump won't likely make the 1st year production model.)
* Battery type: lithium-ion with silicon nanowires anodes
(link below.. they already can mass produce it.)
Might just make this car a "I forgot the last time I charged car."
2. Bulletproof body and windows.
- (I don't want to be an easy target. The wealth gap is growing faster and faster. That means more people are become more and more desperate.)
3. One charging port that has an upward-open ended electricity receiving capacity.
- (as time passes the charging networks will be built and eventually upgraded to dispense more power, faster. This car should anticipate that Lvl 3 will become the new standard (approx. 12 to 30 mins charging). but, I expect lvl 4 charging will be done in under a 1 min. ...
- If any advancement is made after lvl 4 (with cords) it will have to be cordless lvl 4.
4. Vehicle to Grid (V2G)
- I believe this is already a standard. Set forth by the co-CEOs/Founders.
5. Active and Passive solar power production.
- (Meaning: as I drive I want my panels working ie. charging the car as I drive.)
- (if that means the battery pack is split from one large connected linear set (like tesla) to two seperate battery packs (like lucid's battery pack.... then do it. (Extra perks: cooler running and charging temperatures = less yield loss.) plus it only pulls power from one pack at a time. Allowing the one of the temporarily not used pack can be charged while the other pack works to push the air out of the way and move you forward. ; )
6. Animal Proof:
Rats, Squirrels, mice, even cats/kittens have eaten peanut oil insulated wires. (and no, they don't die when they do.) No exposed wires. I have squirrels that have done this to my neighbor twice in 1 month last winter.
7. Adjustable driver seat.
- My siting poster sucks (for so long.... I can't sit proper for more then 5 mins without massive lower back pain. (say: 3 inches back at the shoulder max 4") worth of backward movement should do the trick and prevent my vehicle return.)
4th tire even if it's just 1.5 feet away from the current tire. I want to know my ass won't drag on the ground due to one stupid nail.
Secure charging port (something that can't be manually opened by any joe smoe walking by.
* I also want my charging port to auto lock.. so when I shop at walmart. I can charge there and not have to worry about some kid unplugging my car as I shop or some other EV owner unplugging my car and charging their EV on my dime.
3. Standard stuff you find in regular cars, power windows, ABS, A/C/Heating, you know basic stuff.
4. Lots of external cameras: I fundamentally believe Elon is Right about Autonomous Driving It must be via Rapid Photo recognition with near 100% predictive probability. (Please note: This does mean the car will drive under a simi due to the fact there are no easy to get to car hight photos of simis on the road and in major distress.... So you may want to rent one and put it in sorts of angles pre launch. so if the car can see a simi or a wall of cars on the highway it knows to stop.)
5. Never Forget to try to be: The Best (Best miles/Whr, Miles per charge, Solar charge instant, Best for Mother Earth, Best our wallets.
Links to consider:
partnered with airbus. They say no or little degradation for hundreds of cycles.
Please Make this Thread a focal point So the CEOs and R&D Department can find one Central source of all of our primary needs/wants.
Please Note: I do expect to get the 250, 400, 600, 1,000 miles per charge with music and AC playing the whole time while driving up to 70MPH.