This is a great category! Here are the first things I've thought of or heard about regarding the Aptera's designs and/or features.
1. The wheel covers may need to be slightly higher from the ground. In potholes or water, this could create problems. Maybe test the first prototypes in it to see?
2. Less of a concern, but- windows rolling down would be really nice to have, for convenience's sake. If it's not possible though, that's just fine.
3. Interior- what is the status of it? Are there interior upgrades or materials to choose from, and is it spacious? Assuming the Aptera can drive very long distances, this is something that needs to be focused on. It really stood out to me when test driving the Prius c and Nissan Leaf. It can make or break. I would recommend avoiding overly stiff materials here as well.
4. More about strategy than design, but I was thinking about how test drives will be handled. Maybe there could be a test drive phase over the contiguous US, done in 3 sections- Western US, Central US, and Eastern US. There could be a traveling team that covers test drive requests across the region they are in and stay there for a week or two (or more!), and then move on. I'm not quite sure how many requests there will be, but maybe prioritize investors? I guess I'm just really curious about how this will be handled- I'm not sure if they are limiting test drives, but I hope they are able to span the US so they can get a better feel for the market in each region.
5. The Aptera's exterior is beautiful. Get @ me.