Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Jay Leno and Modern Aptera Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Jay Leno and Modern Aptera Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

• Ray Holan

October 14, 2021 at 5:25 am

Thanks for your comment. I too have been surprised at the negative comments about the Leno video even though I understand and appreciate the perspective from which the negative comments are coming — first impressions are lasting impressions so you better look your best right out of the gate.

Since I first came across Aptera, I have continued to be reassured by the level-headed acceptance and straightforward “face the music” attitude of the founders and other spokespeople. They seem to be saying “Yes, this is a challenge. Here’s the optional solutions we are evaluating.” If you explore other EV startups, you will get a good deal of wild, unsubstantiated claims and cockeyed enthusiasm — the kind of thing that leads to doubt and suspicion and hurts credibility. I’m not seeing that with Aptera. Commitment yes, craziness no.