Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Jay Leno and Modern Aptera Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Jay Leno and Modern Aptera Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

• Bruce Jankowitz

October 12, 2021 at 4:17 pm

I’m a shareholder and reservation holder and looking forward to seeing these on the roads but this video is bad. I realize that there is no such thing as bad publicity but this is not good from shaky wheel covers, inability to avoid bumps, no horn, tough to drive, unrefined etc etc. It makes the Aptera look like a bad toy and Chris should have used a newer and hopefully more refined version. The only people on this forum are very positive on Aptera and the general consensus doesn’t look good. Adoption of Aptera is an uphill battle due to its odd looks and this only helps to justify that EV owners gravitate to non-conventional(ie weird) vehicles which Aptera needs like a hole in the head.

I hate being negative but this really rubbed me the wrong way. I do hope there will be a take 2 very very soon so this bad taste doesn’t linger too long.