Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Jay Leno and Modern Aptera Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Jay Leno and Modern Aptera Reply To: Jay Leno and Modern Aptera

• Andrew Nash

October 12, 2021 at 10:38 am

Agree Jay Leno attention, is good press, but …

My comments, have all been addressed by other comments, but I’ll repeat:

Jay’s right turns, almost always strayed into the adjoining lane. If HE has that problem, then how will the average driver do!

Floppy fenders. Just look at all the comments below Jay’s video, and a great number of them mention the floppy farings. That is NOT great press. I know its a prototype, but with the public seeing this, they may not remember it’s a prototype, and reinforce ideas of cheap build.

The Jay comment about the “missing horn” wasn’t met with the response I expected which would have been “this is a prototype, it will be included in the final build”..really? No horn?

The gaps behind Jay’s head, re closed hatch showing sky! Surprised me, even with a prototype.

.. and although “my” Aptera will be parked outside the fact it has solar cells, isn’t as big a selling factor to me as it once was!

Since making my deposit on the Aptera, I have bought a Tesla, and just plugging in at night, is NO big deal!! And where i am in Canada, in zone 4 of the Aptera Sun map, means I won’t get as much as the California residents!