Reply To: The Lo Res Car

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News The Lo Res Car Reply To: The Lo Res Car

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News The Lo Res Car Reply To: The Lo Res Car

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

October 11, 2021 at 9:33 pm

graphene has been used in construction recently, were getting closer to full transparent lightweight strong chassis, no pillars blocking the scenery, i guess full ideal aero too especially with sliding full surround yacht fighter jet windshield (i once saw a yacht with a massive apparently single piece of rounded glass going almost around the whole yacht, light reflecting off it showing apparently no slight panel gaps).

im thinking BAC mono R, gordonmurray t.50, a remix of fictional stuff liek warthog and banshee from the videogame “halo”(a replica with a v8 is being done by “hoonigan” on youtube)… its probably too late for such things if big gas car production ban happens.

czinger is a 2.88 liter, mercedes project 1 is 1.6 liter… wonder what they couldve done for non track time cars, b/c track prioritized cars are silly, hypermiling and occasional time attack in a light agile car can be fun enough without the guilt and feeling stupid. if you more excitement go get a pedal dirt bike and do a martial art or something lol