Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera and the Solarpunk movement. Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera and the Solarpunk movement. Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

• Ray Holan

October 11, 2021 at 2:25 pm

Hi, John. Thanks for your kind words. Just as Aptera is trying to make the world a better place one vehicle at at time, I’d like to think I can make the digital world better one thoughtful word at a time. It is far too easy on a forum to unintentionally step on each others toes. I always appreciate a little encouragement and so I try to sow what I want to reap.

You certainly have a very impressive work resume and a killer skillset. Enjoyed your comments on the marketing process and your observations in the field. Haven’t had a chance to see the Sarah video whose link you supplied but I was aware she was onboard back with version 1.0 Aptera and seems to have a real fire in the belly when it comes to promoting the current incarnation of the vehicle. I presume a new enterprise like Aptera needs an enthusiastic and committed team. I’m gratified to have a chance to get to know more of the folks working “behind the curtain”. Maybe Aptera will throw a big bash for the first production example of the final Aptera (hopefully Fall of 2022) and we can hoist a Taco in San Diego with a few hundred other Aptera fans?