Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera and the Solarpunk movement. Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera and the Solarpunk movement. Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

• Fanfare 100

October 11, 2021 at 8:23 am

Hi Ray,

You make an excellent point! I’ve placed a reservation. I’m about 60 years old. I plan to use my Aptera wherever it will take me, from local, in town to cross-country on business trips but also for off-roading and camping. I plan for it to be my primary vehicle.

I mentioned it to a friend of mine in his 30s and he already sent in an investment and is considering making a reservation, and as of recent, also became an investor. He plans to use it for pleasure including driving it into the country-side.

And then we have my dad who’s in his 80s who’s also made his reservation. So, it would seem that this vehicle appeals to a very wide cross-section of the population, and for different purposes.

Just from my experience alone I believe that such considerations should be made when planning strategics for a marketing campaign. The Aptera may enjoy a much wider appeal than the current advertising campaign might suggest.