Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera and the Solarpunk movement. Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera and the Solarpunk movement. Reply To: Aptera and the Solarpunk movement.

• Ray Holan

October 11, 2021 at 7:56 am

Hi there, Peter. Yes, the video you attached addresses some of the points I raised in my previous comment about settings and portrayals in promotional videos. Just to clarify what I was trying to convey, let me say this. I’m totally OK with pitching the vehicle to anyone and everyone. I want Aptera to succeed and I’m anxiously awaiting getting my hands on my own Aptera. I also have nothing against my colleagues under 40 or against California — some of best friends live in California LOL. I was merely raising the point that there are likely multiple segments of potential buyers in the marketplace (probably several I haven’t thought of either) and while, any marketing campaign cannot hope to appeal to everyone, I hope the Aptera marketing efforts don’t miss significant segments of potential buyers. Go Aptera!