Reply To: The Right To Repair Movement

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The Right To Repair Movement Reply To: The Right To Repair Movement

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The Right To Repair Movement Reply To: The Right To Repair Movement

• John Malcom

October 10, 2021 at 5:03 pm

I am without a doubt, auto repair DYI challenged. I will not attempt a repair on any of my vehicles to include the Aptera when I get one. However, many others have those talents and will do well doing so. Certainly making available parts (Hopefully at a reasonable price) and manuals to all that may need to use them to affect repairs is important to facilitate repair under right to repair or DYI repair. <font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; letter-spacing: 0px;”>Aptra goes a step father up stream. Aptera actively engineers simplicity and </font>reparability<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; letter-spacing: 0px;”> into the design of the production vehicles. This will also make it easier for automobile professionals to be </font>available<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; letter-spacing: 0px;”> and competent to repair Apterae </font>wherever<font face=”inherit” style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; letter-spacing: 0px;”> they may be. </font>

<font face=”inherit”>Perhaps I would ask an additional thing of Aptera. At some point make training available to third parties (Either through </font>their<font face=”inherit”> traveling repair teams or some other method) on repairing the Aptera so that all, a</font>mateurs'<font face=”inherit”> and professionals alike, do not have to rely on the manuals alone. </font>