Reply To: The Transition from Less to More…

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The Transition from Less to More… Reply To: The Transition from Less to More…

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The Transition from Less to More… Reply To: The Transition from Less to More…

• John Malcom

October 9, 2021 at 8:08 pm

Please help the forum understand what qualifications, knowledge, and experience you have in your background and of Aptera Management Practices that would give rise to a credible concern about their successful transition and your request for forum members to publish an assessment.

Both CO-CEOs have run multiple successful companies and have done a remarkable job with few resources (Money and people) to get Aptera to this point. There CFO has successful multiple IPO experience and worked at a high level in a prominent consulting firm. Their VP of procurement and production has a great background and successful experience in auto startup and aerospace before coming to Aptera. This will be an impressive management team when it comes time to go public.

The true litmus test is in the effort needed to generate capital as investors are pretty good at sniffing out potential issues. You may not know, but they opened a round of funding and closed it in a week because they had achieved their goal. Never had an issue with funding the new Aptera Motors. Unless you have more insight than I do into their hiring, I think they are right on the curve for staffing up and handling the short and mid term transition tasks.

background is in engineering, Six Sigma Process Assessment and Improvement, and I have IPO’d three companies. I would put Aptera ahead of all three of the companies I partnered in an IPO with. I hope this experience meets your criteria for making an authoritative assessment.

It is my professional assessment, based on the above qualifications, that this management team is spot on in their planning and executing their plan. I have no concerns about their path to success with this team and the young engineers. Watch some of the Maker Videos to see the quality of engineering talent they have and the confidence they have in their management.