Reply To: Ambassador Program

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Ambassador Program Reply To: Ambassador Program

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Ambassador Program Reply To: Ambassador Program

• Trevor Fernandes

October 7, 2021 at 9:11 am

Hi Sarah, I’ve applied to the ambassador program a couple of weeks ago. I live in British Columbia, Canada and I’d like to be involved in helping Aptera gain traction in the Canadian EV market.

Many people I’ve spoken to have concerns about how Aptera EV’s will perform in adverse weather conditions primarily excessive rain and snow. I’ve already been clarifying people’s doubts through word of mouth and intend to start a YouTube channel to reach more people.

I’m a pre-order holder and an investor. Everything in nature has been optimized to use least amount of energy to get the job done and I’m stoked that Aptera is trying to replicate nature in that sense. I’m a strong believer in efficiency and truly want to assist Aptera succeed in an effort to contributing to a better world for our children and the future generations to come.