Reply To: Kristen Dirksen visits Aptera!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Kristen Dirksen visits Aptera! Reply To: Kristen Dirksen visits Aptera!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Kristen Dirksen visits Aptera! Reply To: Kristen Dirksen visits Aptera!

• Leonard Nowak

October 6, 2021 at 7:48 am

I don’t know whose product it is but saw the samples in their studio and it was very obvious on the dash in the Sol… as all the other cells looked like they were under the glossy clear resin outer skin

Best way to describe… a matte dark finish… looks like a dusty surface on a wafer board

Chris mentioned the advantage of the powder matrix over conventional flake like, in that it allows to conform to the curves of the Aptera body. Should is crack it could still function “ at some level”.

They have these cells are replaceable by anyone, to original or future more efficient cells

My picture is on the “Alpha Sol vehicle”. I imagine when they get up to the production version will be nicely set and fashioned easier to keep clean, etc. I assume these are the same that were under the clear resin of the body ¯\_(ツ)_/¯