Reply To: Riversimple – Very efficient small hydrogen cars for subscription only

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News Riversimple – Very efficient small hydrogen cars for subscription only Reply To: Riversimple – Very efficient small hydrogen cars for subscription only

Aptera Community Solar EV Industry News Riversimple – Very efficient small hydrogen cars for subscription only Reply To: Riversimple – Very efficient small hydrogen cars for subscription only

• Joshua Rosen

October 5, 2021 at 1:04 pm

The other reason that I think they are a scam like Nikola is that they basing the venture on a subscription rather than a sales model. This sounds like they picked a buzz word out of the air and put it on their website. Canoo was also going to use a subscription model but I think they’ve dropped that idea, however in Canoo’s case they have a very distinctive vehicle so I’m not saying that using a subscription model is necessarily suspicious but when you combine it with other smelly things, i.e. hydrogen, then it raises a further red flag.