Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

October 3, 2021 at 7:09 pm

-on the first page here, theres my post with the pics of other cars, i was thinking applying “hypershift and musou” (the video) except somehow making the space stars concentrate more gradually toward the rear end, of course same idea toward front end except its less gradual b/c teh change from less to more vertical mass happens quicker. maybe, you dont even apply teh idea to the front, just to make it look like the big bang idea, where star material spreads into a dark space from a explosive bright rear end, and like how the car is moving foward, the universe moves foward expanding (this is basic old highschool big bang theory, i wouldn’t be surprised if its changed). then call it universe” lol. they tried to add pearlesence but failed, so thats something.

same idea can be applied to thickness of a line of paint or something, shiny fish scales, etc

-bird, dragonfly flower pinstripe etc