Reply To: 120 Days until First Delivery

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions 120 Days until First Delivery Reply To: 120 Days until First Delivery

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions 120 Days until First Delivery Reply To: 120 Days until First Delivery

• John Malcom

September 29, 2021 at 10:21 pm

I believe Aptera is doing every thing within their control to keep the published production schedule. They have a good production process from MR. Munro, they have hired an Exec with the right qualifications to manage logistics and production, they have a letter of intent for a large production facility, and it appears their fund raising will support the start of production and sustain until revenue flow from production even if delayed.

I fear that they will fall pray to the crumbling logistics infrastructure that is beginning to affect all manufacturing throughout the world. I am a member of a not for profit OR organization that does analysis for the Federal government. They have recently produced a report forecasting the imminent collapse of logistics supply chains. The long poles in the tent are shortages of ships and labor at the ports.

GM, Tesla etc. will suffer not just Aptera. GM has already suspended some manufacturing operations and Tesla the same delaying new model releases.

Of course not Aptera’s fault for missing schedule because of logistics pipeline issues. They have done a great job managing/ producing on a shoestring budget to this point. I expect they will do the best that can be done moving forward.