Reply To: Friends and family reaction to Aptera. Do you have a story?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Friends and family reaction to Aptera. Do you have a story? Reply To: Friends and family reaction to Aptera. Do you have a story?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Friends and family reaction to Aptera. Do you have a story? Reply To: Friends and family reaction to Aptera. Do you have a story?

• Heidi Strayer

September 28, 2021 at 3:32 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Kenneth, I am in awe of your strength. Fortunately my dad is surprisingly having very little pain but is very weak with minimal mobility (he can still move from one room to the next but then needs to rest.). He only has the strength for short car rides now, mostly to and from doctor visits. The trip from LA to San Diego would not be possible.

I want to wait my turn for my Aptera like everyone else. As Llewellyn states, I have a pretty early number anyway. If I did anything else, my genius dad would become highly suspicious; he does not like special treatment because he is sick.

Dad’s gotten to watch several of the Aptera videos and with his fantastic imagination, he’s a retired astrophysicist after all, can imagine what it’s like to ride in one.

Cancer Sucks!