Reply To: What Options Would You Want?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions What Options Would You Want? Reply To: What Options Would You Want?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions What Options Would You Want? Reply To: What Options Would You Want?

• sam-slayden

September 25, 2021 at 8:19 pm

I would really like to see the ability to plug in additional solar panels to use when the car is parked. If I am at work (if I ever get BACK to work…) it would be great to get additional power to the batteries while I am inside working. When I come out to go home, I just disconnect the external cells, put them in the trunk and drive off with more juice that when I arrived at work. Even if a designated “port” is not on the Aptera, perhaps the connections could be identified so that this type of modification could be done by the owner if they wanted.

For electronics, I am hopeful for Android Auto/Apple Car Play (untethered – no USB cable necessary), Homelink (no one wants to put a tacky remote on the visor), and a couple 2.4A USB connections for phone/tablet charging and possibly use as auxiliary input for music or whatever.