Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

• GLENN ZAJIC

September 19, 2021 at 3:15 pm

Because of Peters beautiful renderings I could not decide between a few colors so I ordered the 3M color swatch book. ( I hope that is the supplier they are using). What a mistake though, now instead of a couple I can’t decide between a dozen! They are so nice! I wonder exactly when in the manufacturing process the wraps are put on. If it is not the last thing done, and they would not be subjected to much damage after-words, then maybe ( after Deltas ) that is another thing that could happen while awaiting the arrival of chips. I can’t see any way for the wrap to be installed in a ten minute window if it is not done robotically. So maybe they would have three or four stations where this process would take place so they would get one off that part of the line every ten minutes or so. Any guesses as to the process?