Reply To: How will the deliveries be done.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions How will the deliveries be done. Reply To: How will the deliveries be done.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions How will the deliveries be done. Reply To: How will the deliveries be done.

• Joshua Rosen

September 17, 2021 at 8:06 am

Delivery is the easy part of the problem, I assume they’ll just ship it to you on a car carrier. That will be more convenient than going to a dealer to pick it up. My two concerns are how will they offer test drives and how will they handle service. I won’t buy a car I haven’t driven and once I have it I want to have a means of servicing it aside from putting it on a truck and shipping it to California. Rangers can only do so much, there has to be a garage somewhere that can do more serious work. I’d like to see them set up a system where they can qualify, provide training for, and authorize independent garages. I’d also like for them to be proactive and reach out to repair shops that are already handling EVs. For example call Electrified Garage, which has one shop in New Hampshire and two in Florida, and setup a formal authorized repair agreement with them.