Reply To: New Tax Credit Bill

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions New Tax Credit Bill Reply To: New Tax Credit Bill

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions New Tax Credit Bill Reply To: New Tax Credit Bill

• John Malcom

September 13, 2021 at 2:16 pm

This is not a forum for political discourse for or against any administration nor is it a place for expressing personal political views. There is plenty of room on the plethora of popular social media for that kind of posting.

I don’t want to know anybody’s personal political perspective or their communication with their representatives, nor will I share mine. Our Forum Guidelines provide that kind of counsel to us as well.

Aptera has a professional lobbying group and a group of Ambassadors that will work in concert with them to formulate and execute a lobbying plan at the local, state, and national level. If that group wants members of the forum to help they will provide information on what consistent story they would like us to propagate and to whom.

From the business perspective, and the success of Aptera Motors, there is certainly nothing wrong with encouraging actions that will lower a price point for EV vehicle purchases. Expands the market and increases volume of sales. Isn’t that what we really want??? more Apterae on the road for the environment and to lower our personal driving expense?? So lobbying for no incentive is counter productive for us, Aptera, and those that need financial help to become direct environmental contributors. I would like to see an Aptera in every household regardless of the family income level.

But lets keep the discussions on this forum to talking about Aptera

fixed the formatting typos 😜