Reply To: I’d like to connect with other ‘Reservers’ from British Columbia!

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions I’d like to connect with other ‘Reservers’ from British Columbia! Reply To: I’d like to connect with other ‘Reservers’ from British Columbia!

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions I’d like to connect with other ‘Reservers’ from British Columbia! Reply To: I’d like to connect with other ‘Reservers’ from British Columbia!

• Ronster

September 10, 2021 at 5:35 pm

I don’t see a problem. If they are DOT licensable in the U.S., that is more than half of it.

Paths have been put in place by some other manufacturers (Bombardier/CanAm, Campagna, SOLO &/or others) and the three-wheel motorcycle classification part also makes them much easier to bring to market regulatorily.

N.B. Still ensure they ROCK with superior/automotive safety & they will be ahead of the game.

P.S. Political Climate; I think the pressure is on for eco-friendly answers in the marketplace and the politics of ALL parties should be good with willingness to assist.

Given these are going to be built non traditionally in “micro factories” (think boats or some trailers) of sorts, opening a small CANADIAN facility is in Aptera’s benefit & favour as I’m sure there would be gov’t BUY-IN, support, favorable terms and/or investment IMHO. Leverage it.