Reply To: Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks Reply To: Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks Reply To: Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks

• Ronster

September 9, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Patiently being patient.

I’m gonna catch Netflix lying in the back projected onto the zippered rear panel or I’ll reverse the image when sitting outside on the beach with friends, side doors open.

I may even do a face to face, two-way call during my 1000mi road trips over the big screen or stream something (as simple as my scenic view) publicly to the world.

Bonus, your phone doubles as a remote control (when camping in the back &/or don’t want to use voice control, &/or watching, listening or interacting from outside.)

Never underestimate the “COOL FACTOR”. Often it is the reimagination of something existing; reapplied ie. re-envisioned. Engineers need not necessarily apply. Delays need not occur. Its simple & existing; albeit not (perhaps) applied currently as described here. Also easily solves a few things for Aptera regarding voice control & other expectations. No need to invent anything here.

Easy inclusions as well as upgrable modules &/or accessories. Cha-Ching.

Either way, I’ll be doing it all even if you can’t visualize the adaptation & use of existing tech & the unique opportunities provided by this three-wheeled application.