Reply To: Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks Reply To: Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks Reply To: Instant plugin (Amazon Alexa) smart module for ONLY 20 bucks

• Ronster

September 8, 2021 at 7:27 pm

While Elon apparently brought S3XY back don’t say lifestyle isn’t involved.

Lifestyle (& magic) ALWAYS matters and is always involved or at play. Don’t take any one way of marketing as the end all NOT to be challenged.

If success was as easy as stats, all we’d need is statisticians. BTW, what are the stats for three-wheel electric vehicles? 🤔 Anyway, I’ll leave it where I left it.

Even the dumbest of cars gets a whole lot smarter for 20 bucks. I doubt that you are using Alexa to any of its full potential. Waste the 20.

Amazon Alexa accounted for ~62% of the worldwide digital assistant market share. (Statista)

Stay outside the box. Open your mind. Don’t limit yourself or your thinking. Don’t bias or restrict your thinking in order to follow some formula. Put things into proper context of experience with; including the potential thereof.

The truth will set you FREE!

1:15

InShot_20210908_211512550

1:15