Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

• Paul Evans

September 8, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Great job, Peter!

FYI – if you don’t have the 3M swatch book or for anyone that wants one, I found it on Amazon.

Go to: https://www.amazon.com/Wrap-Film-1080-Swatch-Sample/dp/B018PLCEKY It helps to see the actual proucts, especially the color flip effects in daylight by bending the sample.

The picture is misleading – what I received includes all of the 2080 series that are on their latest poster as far as I can tell. It also includes overlay samples which are clear films that are either textured (think carbon fiber or brushed effects) or, are fine-grained reflective or colored micro-dots.

It’s a little pricey at $26.98 with free Prime delivery and free returns. There are several EBay vendors the advertise lower prices but I trust Amazon and have never been comfortable with EBay.