Reply To: Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED. Reply To: Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED. Reply To: Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED.

• rich garlick

September 8, 2021 at 1:26 am

The reason I asked by “country”is because I don’t believe the countries that have EU width restrictions will be legally-able to purchase the vehicle “as Designed”. This will leave out deliveries to all EU COUNTRIES AND AUSTRALIA, probably many Asian countries as well. So instead of 11,000 + preorders its more like 7 or 8 k depending on how many vehicles were pre-ordered from outside North America. Hence, my question. I don’t expect to see this data or expect anyone at Aptera to waste time on it. Just making an observation / conversation. Clearly, a narrow-vehicle redesign will take time and not be available immediately…nor be part of the early production plan, especially under Sandy Munro’s Model of Lean Production of Vehicles…You have to start somewhere / sometime if you want to stay in business and grow. Build it and they will come….😉