Reply To: Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED. Reply To: Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED. Reply To: Can Aptera provide to us a breakdown by Country of vehicles ORDERED.

• Ozman

September 6, 2021 at 8:09 pm

Dan, Everyone is making assumptions without taking all the details known and unknown into account. Whenever I hear someone say “The company has said that they will produce 40kwh models first then 20 (25 actually) the 60 and finally 100.” they appear to think they’re going to look at the outstanding orders and build every 400 that’s been reserved, and so fourth. I’ll take anyone’s money that will not be the case. It’s never been clear how many the first production runs will be, 500? 20? we don’t have that info yet, as well as other items that should be considered (location, ability to pay, acceptability of the final price, hell, really, no one should be able to say that they’re buying one sight unseen, without sitting in the vehicle and test driving it, and getting all your questions about it answered.) I think it’s pretty safe to say that if your reservation isn’t in the first 1,000, it won’t matter all that much overall, and switching range will not likely change your date by much. Posting accurate reservation info, and keeping it updated would be a full time job in itself. It’s not something I would ever expect to see, except in the most general terms.