Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images Reply To: Aptera Fan Graphics – Wrap Colors and Images

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

September 6, 2021 at 11:56 am

about aesthetic abstract appeal stuff, a non decorated approach by default with built in hooks too allow aftermarket textures and 3D structures to be added onto the clean slate.

(see “opaue transparent” pic) i think it would be more appealing if the rear light was opaue silver/white/transparent to allow environmental light to reflect through it while daytime running light is more minimal, then when brake light goes it doesnt glare at drivers behind like some bright audi rear lights, i saw bmw matte rear lights that dont glare and they were more chill pink than angry red which i think would be more appealing.

i guess you could have RGB light in the same housing too at least when parked (i dont know how legal that would be).

some 3rd party ideas: the transparent layer with some graphic on it would make the graphic have a shadow that contrast light on the layer under the non transparent layer. maybe coolant stuff can flow through transparent channels with lights and all similar to gaming PC rigs?

mercedes recently has light strip parallels light warmth to that of the environment, color representation and all that to make it distinct from the usual RGB lights,