Reply To: Stealthy by Design.

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions Stealthy by Design. Reply To: Stealthy by Design.

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions Stealthy by Design. Reply To: Stealthy by Design.

• Ronster

September 1, 2021 at 2:25 am

A motorcycle also can get picked up; I think you are missing my point.

A semi is picked up easier at distance too.

I’m interested in the distance comparisons related to various vehicles given its aerodynamics and profile. Sure, use a Vette in the comparison; even include the upright position rider of a CanAm Spyder etc.

You might be surprised.

Someone upright on a bike, for instance, might register much quicker/sooner ie. further away as a target.

Stealthy Appearance (& Stealthy Quiet). Y/N? Company “defined” definitions! Think “outside” the BOX.

There’s marketing opportunities to be had in ALL data depending how best to present it. “Slippery (through the wind) & Stealthy (by Design);” to what degrees thereof clarified thru & by marketing.

Just another way to look at things.

“Outside the BOX” is what Aptera is all about. Boxes push wind & far from being slippery. Boxes are far from stealthy, rolling down the highway or otherwise.

Different vehicle, different approach, different thinking; different image, presentation & marketing opportunities.