Reply To: Alarm System (& MARKETING) idea

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Alarm System (& MARKETING) idea Reply To: Alarm System (& MARKETING) idea

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Alarm System (& MARKETING) idea Reply To: Alarm System (& MARKETING) idea

• Ronster

August 31, 2021 at 8:39 am

I disagree wholeheartedly. I have off the shelf items in mind and you obviously don’t understand the process they are using to create the shell and related. Think boat (& hull) or high end trailer build.

The mechanical remains unaffected by the options I’ve suggested.

Much of what I suggest helps add to the magic and Cool Factor, incl the potential marketing opportunities that it creates with no real added inhouse R&D to deploy for the most part. Just a little logic and thought.

Much of my suggestions are existing, plug in (or OEM hardwire), low voltage, light on weight & power consumption.

Reimaginig & repurposing easy (“existing”), simple, common, useful & effective tech while also thinking outside the box.

Imagineers Innovate a NEW Tomorrow, ALWAYS‼️

DREAM – IMAGINE – ENVISION – CONCEIVE

BTW, the Aptera Paradigm can be considered an electronic device unto itself; a transportation device. Enhance & compliment its purpose.