Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Realistic delivery timeline Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Realistic delivery timeline Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

• Steven G. Bueche

August 30, 2021 at 4:17 am

I wouldn’t compare Arcimoto with Aptera at all. It appears to be strictly a summer thing.

IMHO Aptera will appeal to todays generation because of a few things;

*They’re staying single longer if not forever or at least without the paper.

*No hurry to have children.

*Will enjoy their freedoms of staying at Moms house but having their own wheels

*They love anything that sets them apart from the adult old fashioned world

*Don’t want to spend a fortune on a car and only see it as a mode of transportation (unless it’s outside the box)

*Don’t want to live in indentured servitude to the banks (We have a great price point)

As for production, I’d like them to stick to getting cars out starting in the beginning of 2022 but things don’t appear that way. Since my number is so high 22335, I think I may not see mine until 2023. If that would be the case I’d at least like a way to start making payments on it in hopes of financing as few dollars as possible.