Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Realistic delivery timeline Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Realistic delivery timeline Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

• John Malcom

August 29, 2021 at 8:50 pm

Wow, I am not sure how we got into this food fight on the potential number of Aptera sales under the heading “Realistic Delivery Time” but we did and I got caught up in it too!

I will summarize my thoughts:

– Aptera has excellent management that have delivered a well designed ground braking vehicle in the EV world that is less complex and much easier to manufacture

– Production, at best is a daunting task

– Aptera realizes this and has hired a well qualified Exec to lead logistics and manufacturing and is starting to hire production staff

– The production process was designed by Munro, Proven consultants in Lean Manufacturing in the auto industry

– I am a little anxious because of my previous experience in the manufacturing domain and am looking forward to Aptera’s update on manufacturing plans and schedule

Now as for how many Apteras will sell, really none of us know or have enough information to forecast that reliably. I know at least one will sell, that is the one I will buy and be glad I have it and will show it off to all of the “Green with envy” want to have one too’s