Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Realistic delivery timeline Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Realistic delivery timeline Reply To: Realistic delivery timeline

• GLENN ZAJIC

August 29, 2021 at 1:24 pm

John, no argument with what you stated, and nothing wrong with geeks! What I think about that boosts my confidence is that this is not the first at bat for Chris, Steve or Aptera. These guys are sharp, determined and obsessed with bringing this to market the right way. They are not under outside control and I do not believe they will release a product that has serious problems. Yes there are difficulties of course but they hire the smartest people they can find who share their visions. Once this is out on the street there are going to be plenty of stories like; what do you mean you drive it daily, had it 6 months, and haven’t recharged it yet? The shopping cart smashed into my door but I can’t tell where. This is seriously different, not a Miata or MG but it does not meet every-ones needs either. But there has NEVER been one of these as a production vehicle. It is a game changer!