Reply To: What gizmo might you use with your Aptera?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions What gizmo might you use with your Aptera? Reply To: What gizmo might you use with your Aptera?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions What gizmo might you use with your Aptera? Reply To: What gizmo might you use with your Aptera?

• Leonard Nowak

August 26, 2021 at 2:38 pm

For my fellow readers who had shown anxiety about visibility of the front wheel widths and door swing into traffic “at night”… See some sample off the shelf auto safety gizmos

Lasers are powerful and come with warnings.

We haven’t seen the front arm aero covers yet for the present Aptera, which might offer other possibilities preserving the aerodynamic design while being light weight.

For those who do not have a garage and need to park outside at night, near grasses, natural areas, city, etc,….where rodents may be… down lighting / motion activated strobe lighting may have another merit to deter them. I have met too many ICE owners who have their wiring chewed in some of those environments. (I have garaged my vehicles for fifty years with no issues… but hear their cries)