Reply To: What options do you want

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions What options do you want Reply To: What options do you want

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions What options do you want Reply To: What options do you want

• Trekkie

August 24, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Powered seats might not be the right thing for what I want then. What I want is a seat that is adjustable without me having to climb halfway into the car and grab a black bar under the seat to push it back.

If there were grabbers on the top like say in a coupe where you can flip the seat forward/adjust it without having to get in great. But the 1970s bar under the seat you squeeze while seated and shimmy around….please no. it makes it a problem where the short person by over half a foot if they don’t put the seat back the tall person gets crunched and sometimes can’t reach the stupid bar under the seat

It sounds stupid but it was a big problem sharing a car with my wife when our Bolt didn’t have memory seats, so that is why I say power seats. when I’m walking up with my key, know who’s getting in. easy entry.

This can’t be that big of a battery killing feature, I do get the weight trade off, but a power seat that adjusts once before you get in, would be preferred. It’s not much of a luxury item anymore, it’s on most average cars.