Reply To: The return of “What’s your reservation number.”

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The return of “What’s your reservation number.” Reply To: The return of “What’s your reservation number.”

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The return of “What’s your reservation number.” Reply To: The return of “What’s your reservation number.”

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 23, 2021 at 5:44 am

Philip

Go with what makes sense for you

Everyone has their own needs plans, which may change. This was mine:

SOL

🤔 AZ heat. Matte white hides imperfections. ( I do look forward to actually see Luna’s brush aluminum color???

– 60 kWh (600 mile range). If I realize 540 miles, given driving variables .. that’s fine. I will take a range hit with AWD and possibility other add ons like off road, because of weight(TBD). I would carry a spare tire+on long trips…

🤔 Cross country trips

– AWD

🤔 Primitive roads in our high mountain ranch community

– Full Solar

🤔 AZ “ Free Charge”. Up to 46 miles PER DAY. I drive a vehicle now,where I only use my back up camera and side view mirrors , so no view through hatch glass is no big deal for me

– Off Road

🤔 Primitive roads. Increase the standard 5” wheel cover GC by ~ 2’+ inches

– Safety Pilot

🤔 Safety (Only Level 2 autonomous+)

– Enhanced Audio 🤔

I like music … It might be too quiet without😉

– Camping kit

🤔 “Just In Case” Easy to store and carry and…Would like to take our Doberman on some overnights

– Pet kit 🤔 Doberman

I am waiting to actually see each option. I love that I can adjust my pre order on the new website. I just listed everything except custom interior and exterior color for now! When they contact me, that is when the rubber hits the road.

If you want my referral -$30 off a REFUNDABLE reservation, let me know…. Even though I don’t expect my low number to come until 2022. If you reserve you would be in the queue and don’t have to commit until your production comes due