Reply To: Ode to Aptera – Looking forward to Luna’s debut

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Ode to Aptera – Looking forward to Luna’s debut Reply To: Ode to Aptera – Looking forward to Luna’s debut

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Ode to Aptera – Looking forward to Luna’s debut Reply To: Ode to Aptera – Looking forward to Luna’s debut

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

August 20, 2021 at 7:52 pm

heard there was plans for fancier speaker system, which would require acoustically friendly cabin materials and shapes. ideally such extra options should be not glued into the car but rather something that can be tied or clipped on and removed as easily, so people can buy and switch in factory or aftermarket textures such as wood/stone/cloth etc based around a platform for compatibility with parts of car ex. piece for armrest, another for dashboard, etc. this would offer a personalization game unlike any other car.

some music shitpost: i cant do much of most music before it makes me sick, i still kinda like it and lyrics are almost always dumpster fire garbage especially in popular modern music so i try to ignore it or re interpret it so it doesnt make me cringe, its all bout abstract appeal anyways. only lyrics i like are humor ones like “flex liek david icke” in “pink season” album, or maybe some national anthems. if ur like me u might prefer classical music although i cant do much of that either. heres something i came across recently hehe https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=6gbV8tUuYiY