Reply To: Europe delivery

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Europe delivery Reply To: Europe delivery

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Europe delivery Reply To: Europe delivery

• John Malcom

August 20, 2021 at 5:43 pm

For all European enthusiasts. You can check Chris Anthony’s last Q&A, the one on Investment held on the 19th. He spoke briefly about a European Aptera. Essentially, they have people working on the best conceptual approach to meet volume Aptera deliveries to Europe. However, there are small number exceptions for cars not meeting the European standards. So perhaps some Apteras can slip through, but this is not in any plan. Engineering is now complete for the U.S. Beta version of the Aptera and they are starting the build activity for the Betas.

My opinion only, but with the effort focused on advancing the U.S. prototypes with the goal of end of year production ready, it will be the number one priority for both the development and fledgling production teams.

There is no published target/schedule for other than U.S. production. Around 10,000 give or take a few reservations will be filled first. The order of producing Apteras for delivery are in Chris Anthony’s Q&A from the webinar on the 19th in the forum.

I am sure all of the above is subject to change as a lot of external factors outside of Aptera’s control are in play.

I have faith and trust in the management and engineering team that they will keep their eye on the ball and work diligently and as fast as possible to insure that everyone who wants an Aptera will get one as soon as possible regardless of where they reside.