Reply To: Batteries

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Batteries Reply To: Batteries

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Batteries Reply To: Batteries

• Fanfare 100

August 19, 2021 at 11:52 am

As I do agree that we should leave engineering decisions to engineers, I also believe that any good engineer (I myself being one of them) would be receptive to good ideas, especially from the community I serve to please. I believe the engineering team will have its eyes glued to friendly opinions and considerations and extract from those which ones they deem to be the most valid for their purposes. Therefore I would not discourage well intended contributions from the collaborators of this inclusionary forum. Leveraging the power of open brainstorming is always preferable to that of smoke-filled rooms. Because ideas beget ideas which beget ideas. Even hair-brained ideas see their moment under the sun.

Speaking of which, did you know that Thomas Edison tried many things to use as filaments for his first light-bulb, including cat whiskers. Even hair-brained ideas are stepping stones in the journey of ideation in our path towards engineering excellence. I’m always excited to see new ideas come to light. Many of these contain within them gold nuggets waiting to be extracted.