Reply To: Rear Hatch view and info

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Rear Hatch view and info Reply To: Rear Hatch view and info

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Rear Hatch view and info Reply To: Rear Hatch view and info

• john-malcom

August 17, 2021 at 9:06 am

I am not as fortunate as Len. I live in FL in area “4” so I want the full solar to get the biggest free bang for the buck. I also want that large window space covered to reduce the IR heating of the vehicle. I could do that with film as well but it would not be as efficient nor would it do double duty (Generate charge)

I leave the cost component out in my case because of utility (For me) of the feature is VERY high. If you include cost as one of your factors, then you need to make sure the extra 900 for full soar is worth it to you (Or the lessor cost of standard + the hatch $600 – perhaps the overall best option)

On the snitty side, I currently have a Tesla Model 3 as does my neighbor. We are pretty competitive on a lot of things in fun of course. I want to be able to rub his nose in it when I don’t have to plug in to charge and he does for our daily commutes????