Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC. Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC. Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

• John Malcom

August 17, 2021 at 8:41 am

From your posts I am not sure you have more that a superficial understanding of startup investment strategy.

Aptera does not have a “Board” in the sense you are referring to. The voting shares of the stock are held by the founders and current senior executives. A very wise move at this point. If you have shares, they are most likely Class B with no voting rights.

A large capital valuation based on an IPO does not insure success. Check out Lordstown as an example.

Good, savvy, experienced, and talented management makes the difference between success and failure. The management of Aptera has done wonders with what I consider to be a shoe string budget. I have partnered in three successful IPOs In the technology sector and am astounded (In awe) with what they have done with the little capital they have and have complete faith that they will be successful in bringing their vehicle to market and generate revenue. They will IPO when they feel most comfortable doing so and that will be successful as well.

It may be useful for you to do what you state in your last long post and support the management 100% and go along for the ride to success😁