Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC. Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC. Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

• Fenicio

August 16, 2021 at 11:55 pm

Yes. I did my research before my post.

They went to bankrupt because the US goverment didn’t give Aptera de the public money that Aptera needed to improve their tech.

Have you read your message before post it John? Do you know that Aptera needs external financial because they are not profitable right now and they burn cash every month? How do you expect to finance the research if the company has to pay workers? Do you think that the money falls from the sky as rain? They made the Reg-A because of this, Aptera needs money to finance the research.

I’m not forcing to the board to deviate from their original plan. I’m just saying that they sould accelerate it to finance the company and their tech.

So you prefer that they go public in an undervaluated market and they can’t reach their original plan. Don’t you?

It’s better for the investors and specially, for the future the company to go public in an overvaluated market to receive more money than if the market is undervaluated. We both will raise more money and Aptera will create more models, factorys, hire more workers…

I trust both Co-CEOs and they seem good people that love the efficency. Furthermore, their interest are aligned with ours. They have all my support.