Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC. Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC. Reply To: Shareholders, we need to go public through IPO or SPAC.

• John Malcom

August 16, 2021 at 9:23 am

I think you will find that the voting majority of shares are in the hands of company management and founders so that Aptera can follow their strategy/business plan. What you propose is not possible or needed. You would know this if you had done your research before making this post. I would encourage you to research the background on Aptera1 (The original company) and the current Aptera to give you a balanced perspective on which to base your assessments.

<font face=”inherit”> Aptera Management and Engineering have done an excellent job in managing both the business and technology of the company without the necessity of oversight from outside financial interests. The involvement of outside financial interests was a significant reason for the failure of the First Aptera company, and of course should be avoided now especially as Aptera </font>approaches<font face=”inherit”> the production milestone.</font>

I STRONGLY OPPOSE any effort to force/encourage Aptera to deviate from their current business plan by any group internal or external! They have a well qualified CFO who has experience in going public and I trust in her judgement/plan for the company along with other senior, experienced management.

This is not the time for a “Sky is falling” investor who doesn’t have insight into Aptera strategy or their business plan to raise alarm in a public forum.

The current team should retain complete control so their successful strategy and obvious performance based on their experience and expertise can bring Aptera to successful production and market penetration generating revenue.

You yourself felt that way or you would not have invested initially😃