Reply To: Share your Aptera Story

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Share your Aptera Story Reply To: Share your Aptera Story

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Share your Aptera Story Reply To: Share your Aptera Story

• Fanfare 100

August 15, 2021 at 12:39 pm

Welcome back Sarah. I like your story. Back in the early days, I wasn’t quite ready for an Aptera, and back then the Aptera was only a shadow of what it is evolving into today. Today my mind and spirit is ready for an Aptera, even though there are key family members who seem opposed to it, but I’m digging in in my firm resolve and believe they will come around once hey get to learn more about it and experience it. I also foresee a future for Aptera and I believe the ground is fertile for its vision and capability, so I have also happily become an investor. I believe Aptera is leaps and bounds beyond current concepts and has arrived at an higher maturity level than other enterprises with respect to practical solar vehicle visions.

Interestingly, I told my dad about it and it didn’t take him long to become interested and he now also has a reservation for one of his own. We can’t wait to get our hands on ours. And I’m sure that immediately upon having them we will immediately be ordained as Ambassadors for Aptera by the power vested in us simply via our ownership, the heads ur cars will turn and the questions we will end up fielding and rides we will end up giving. 😄

In terms of what we currently drive we are polar opposites. I currently drive an extremely efficient 3-cylinder 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage (I’ve gotten up to 64 mpg, between Ottawa and Delaware). But my dad currently drives a gas guzzling Toyota Prado.

I also work for a company which has been manufacturing rugged electric power-conditioning Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and would absolutely LOVE for our company to be involved in Aptera’s V2G efforts, if possible and if you feel that you too would benefit from such a partnership in that area. If that might be the case, you certainly know how to get an hold of me.🙂