Reply To: Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected. Reply To: Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected. Reply To: Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected.

• Fanfare 100

August 15, 2021 at 12:21 pm

You’re probably right. And it’s also probably a back door for Chinese products into the American market. Kandi Motors has not had the best of times achieving this, for example and are delayed beyond even the most conservative of expectations. This alliance with Tesla will likely accelerate any entrance into the U.S. market. I don’t Elon holds no allegiance to any nation. I think he views all nations as “equal opportunity”. If anything, I believe his actual allegiance, focus, intent and sense of purpose resides in Mars. 😄 For him, Tesla may even simply be a financial means to that end.

Now, you make an interesting point about the “no unions” thing. Has Tesla actually been caught union-busting or have employees simply not felt the drive and desire to unionise. The employees that I have met from SpaceX, for example, seem relatively contented. Maybe Elon is less exploitative than the other mainstream car manufacturers? I don’t actually know.

At least it would appear that my future Aptera will be able to plug into their Super-Charger network. I look forward to that.