Reply To: Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected. Reply To: Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected. Reply To: Tesla’s $25K Model 2 may be coming sooner than expected.

• Fanfare 100

August 15, 2021 at 12:11 pm

You’re right, I own a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage. I’m extremely happy with it. It’s probably the best and least expensive car I’ve owned. It already has a small <b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; letter-spacing: 0px;”>0.27 (Cd), but if you remove the grille and use rear cams instead of the rear view mirrors one can probably knock it down a bit more. My dad is 6′ tall and can fit comfortably in it and it actually can fit 5 normally sized peeps in it. The best record I got with my own Mirage is 64 mpg between Ottawa and Delaware. And that’s with an ICE engine. I can only imagine what that would be if it were to become electrified.

This is the car I will be replacing when I get my hands on my Fully Solar Aptera.