Reply To: Thoughts on meeting European regulations

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Thoughts on meeting European regulations Reply To: Thoughts on meeting European regulations

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Thoughts on meeting European regulations Reply To: Thoughts on meeting European regulations

• John Malcom

August 14, 2021 at 10:56 am

A caveat, this is personal observation and does not necessarily represent the Aptera management approach

I am sure Aptera will address Euro specification compliance at the right time in their development plan with thorough research, consultation with appropriate advisors at the government level, and apply their exceptional, and proven creativity to formulate the most efficient and cost effective design for a European version as they have done with the current Aptera.

I would bet, that in that process, they would offer the opportunity for enthusiasts to submit suggestions for consideration and validation within their engineering process. Especially those in the EU.

But, until that time comes, I would like to see them concentrate all of their efforts on successfully bringing the current version to market and generating revenue to make their future plans, to include a European version possible.