Reply To: Investing in Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Investing in Aptera Reply To: Investing in Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Investing in Aptera Reply To: Investing in Aptera

• Henry Kitt

August 14, 2021 at 1:50 am

From their filing: “Aptera is offering Class B Common Stock in this offering. As of the date of this Offering Circular, the company has 54,275,588 shares of Class A Common Stock and 3,063,291 shares of Class B Common Stock issued and outstanding. Additionally, the company has received signed subscription agreements for an additional 1,208,070 shares of Class B Common Stock at an offering price of $3.80 per share. that have not yet closed.”

At $8.80 a share I believe the valuation is close to that of SOLO around $400-$500 million. However, Lucid (LCID) went public at a $24 billion valuation recently, and is up to $39 billion valuation for a vehicle that’s very overpriced, looks like a Xpeng P7 that’s half the price, and won’t come out until 2023 or later.

You can expect at least a 10x increase in valuation to minimum $5 billion by the time of an IPO. That is a conservative estimate. My degrees are in Finance and Economics and I trade for a living. But that doesn’t mean much, cause finance guys are wrong all the time. I consider this an extremely low risk high potential reward investment though.

Why? Aptera is the most aerodynamic production car ever, first solar car, first 1,000+ mile range base car, fastest ever car under $40k with a 3.5 second or better 0-60, first car that never has to be fueled or charged, the fastest charging EV on 110v outlet, cheapest car ever with butterfly doors, the first ever production car with in wheel hub motors, and possibly the first car to be designed to use Tesla super charging network. So it’s revolutionary… at a time where Tesla market cap and a start up like Lucid Motors have outrageous valuations while over promising and under delivering.